Skip to main content

Random thought

Finally, when I got to know that I don't have to see you for long from now (may be one more month only)  something in me has changed a lot and this realization has made me cry like hell post lunch and yes I am happy that it didn't happen in front of you. What bothered me the most all these days was your attitude, the way you made me feel uncomfortable in your presence. Right now I feel that I will miss all these things after one month, I genuinely wish that the thing that happened today, didn't happen ever . I know now my days will pass seeing your whatsapp dp and your facebook posts.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIFE AT CALL CENTER

Call centre is the place where I do a job after being a B.Tech graduate . But for a B.tech graduate like me and that toooo from Pailan call centre is a only destination to remove the "unemployed" tag from my name. My day starts at 5:30 am every morning  coz i need to get dressed up and leave house at sharp 7 coz if i reach "LETS ASSIST" at 8:02 instead of reaching at sharp 8:00 for consecutive 3 days  500 bugs will be deducted from my salary. Loosing 500 rupees means so much for a shopaholic like me. But life is not so easy after reaching there apart from the fact that you get to sit in the ac after travelling for an hour in the scorching sun. One just need to login to a machine and shout at top of their voice with the same boring script and try to convince the busy Australians to turn on their computer and listen to the guidelines that we will tell them. When i get a call from vodafone customer care 7 times a day i normally cut the call and block those numbe
It's very disheartening when you have to give away your only ten rupee coin just because the stupid shopkeeper does not have changes..... :(